explosion

Van damaged in explosion

25 September 2017
The photograph from the Verde Valley Fire District shows a motorhome after an explosion which resulted in one man in his sixties being
Read more

Fined for doing gas work on motorhome

22 February 2017
In a judgment released on 17 February 2017, a Tauranga, New Zealand man was convicted and fined NZD5000 for doing gasfitting work without a
Read more

Van explodes following fridge work

22 February 2017
Motorhomers are warned to be very careful about doing their own work on gas lines! Basil Lloydd​ from Taupo in New Zealand was doing some wo
Read more

Gas cylinder explosion puts victims in hospital

09 March 2016
Two ladies from Switzerland are in hospital after a gas cylinder exploded in their motorhome while they cooked fish. &nb
Read more