Fridge fire destroys RV

A fire that started in a motorhome’s refrigeration unit Sunday in Centralia spread and damaged several neighboring buildings, including a shed, garage and house, according to the Riverside Fire Authority.

The fire was reported at 5:45 p.m. Sunday in the 1300 block of Windsor Avenue in Centralia. Firefighters responded to find a motorhome on fire, with flames spreading to a garage.

Fire had also spread to a small shed on a neighboring property, and heat damage was reported on a nearby house, including damage to exterior siding.

Continue reading : http://www.chronline.com/crime/refrigeration-unit-sparks-centralia-motor...

Tags: 

Comments

See also