Faulty EHU destroys Winnebago

A fire has completely destroyed a new Winnegago 29VE Vista less than one month after purchase and an electrical problem might have caused the conflagration.  The vehicle had been purchased on 18 April and had only be used once.

The fire occured in Bellevue, Ohio.

The fire brigade suggested thatthe fire might be related to an electrical cord connected from the motorhome to the barn whilst the vehicle was on hook up as the owner said that the circuit breaker in the barn for the 110-volt outlet was tripped.

 

The Winnebago had cost USD92,500.  Further damage to buildings was assessed at USD15,000.

 

Comments

See also