Candle destroys van as owner sleeps

The photograph shows the remains of a motorhome, destroyed by fire on 30 November 2016 as the result of a candle that was unattended after the owner went to sleep.

The incident happened near South Thomaston, Maine, US.  No-one was hurt as the fire department was able to rescue the occupant.

The fire department will not be investigating the fire as the cause is clear.

For more details please see : http://knox.villagesoup.com/p/south-thomaston-motor-home-gutted-by-fire/...

 

Comments

See also